NBA Recap - October 30, 2010:
- John Wall (Kentucky) established his career high with 28 points as he rebounded from a slow debut. Wall also added 9 assists and 5 rebounds in a 99-95 loss to the Atlanta Hawks.
- DeMarcus Cousins (Kentucky) also had an impressive showing yesterday as he picked up his first NBA double-double. Cousins put in 14 points and 10 rebounds in the Kings 107-104 win over Cleveland.
- Francisco Garcia (Louisville) had only 4 points on 1-4 shooting for the Kings. He did add 4 rebounds.
- Tayshaun Prince (Kentucky) played 42 minutes in Detroit's 101-91 loss to Chicago. Prince had 15 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Keith Bogans (Kentucky) scored only 2 points on 1-5 shooting for the Bulls. He added 3 rebounds.
- Chuck Hayes (Kentucky) had 2 points and 3 rebounds off the bench for Houston in the rockets 107-94 loss to the Nuggets. It's apparent that Hayes will see a dip in minutes on nights that Yao Ming plays.
- Courtney Lee (Western Kentucky) scored 7 points in 13 minutes off the bench for Houston.
- Nazr Mohammaed (Kentucky) was 1-4 from the field for 3 points in Charlotte's 98-88 loss to Milwaukee.