NBA Recap - December 2-3, 2010:
- Jamaal Magloire (Kentucky) DNP coach's decision
- Earl Clark (Louisville) DNP coach's decision
- John Wall (Kentucky) struggled in Washington's 83-79 win over Portland. Wall was just 3-13 from the field in scoring 10 points. He added 4 rebounds and 2 assists.
- Nazr Mohammed (Kentucky) had 14 points and 11 rebounds in Charlotte's 91-84 victory over New Jersey.
- Jodie Meeks (Kentucky) found himself in the starting lineup for Philadelphia's 93-88 loss to Atlanta. Meeks was 2-3 from the field, all 3-pointers, and finished with 9 points.
- Tayshaun Prince (Kentucky) led all scorers with 30 points in Detroit's 104-91 loss to Orlando. The former Wildcat was 11-15 from the field and also dished out 5 assists.
- Keith Bogans (Kentucky) started but did not score in Chicago's 104-92 loss to Boston.
- Rajon Rondo (Kentucky) had 12 points and 19 assists for Boston.
- Chuck Hayes (Kentucky) had 2 points and 4 rebounds in Houston's 127-111 win over Memphis.
- Courtney Lee (Western Kentucky) was 7-9 off the Houston bench for 16 points.
- Eric Bledsoe (Kentucky) started and had 9 points and 8 assists in the Clippers' 109-104 loss to Denver.
- Earl Clark (Louisville) scored 2 points off the bench in the Suns' 105-97 victory over Indiana.
- Jeremy Evans (Western Kentucky) played 1 minute and did not score in Utah's 93-81 loss to Dallas.
- DeMarcus Cousins (Kentucky) had 9 points and 6 assists of the Sacramento bench. The Kings lost 113-80 to the Lakers.