Today's Top 5:
- Billy Gillispie was officially introduced to Texas Tech fans on Wednesday.
- Here is an update on recruits that Kentucky is still looking at for the 2011 class.
- Check out Tennessee's dream (and by dream, I mean impossible targets) list of potential coaching targets.
- The Bellarmine Knight defeated Midwestern State to advance to the NCAA Division II Final Four.
- The NAIA Division I All-American Teams were announced on Wednesday. Several Kentucky players were honored and Pikeville's Kelly Wells was named National Coach of the Year.
- AllKyHoops.com will be in Indianapolis Friday night to cover the Sacramento Kings vs. the Indiana Pacers. You can expect some coverage of our man DeMarcus Cousins.
On Thursday, Get Ready For:
- NCAA Division II Final Four action: Bellarmine vs. Minnesota State University Mankato at 6:00 p.m. ET
- NCAA Tournament action resumes with the first day of Sweet Sixteen games: Connecticut vs. San Diego State, BYU vs. Florida, Arizona vs. Duke and Butler vs. Wisconsin
- Braeden Anderson is going to choose from a final list of Kentucky, Kansas, Mississippi State, UCLA and Arizona.
- Trevor Lacey was at the Alabama NIT game Wednesday night.
- There have been reports that Tennessee recruit Kevin Ware wants out of UT and is very interested in Louisville. I'm told tonight that he will likely stick with the Vols.
- Here is the latest on 2012 Kentucky recruit DaJuan Coleman.
- Former Kentucky star Chuck Hayes netted a triple-double for the Houston Rockets on Wednesday night. The "Chuckwagon" had 13 points, 14 rebounds and 11 assists in Houston's 131-112 win over Golden State. Patrick Patterson had 8 points and 9 rebounds. Former Western Kentucky star Courtney Lee scored 25 points.
- Former Wildcat Antoine Walker continued his hot streak in Idaho's 115-92 win over Rio Grande Valley. Walker had 24 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Stampede to a two-game sweep of the Vipers.
Video of the Day (Crazy ending to a Spanish game involving former UK star Gerald Fitch):