Today's Top 5:
- Kentucky played perhaps their best all-around game of the season and blitzed Alabama in the SEC Tournament semifinals. They'll play Florida for the championship Sunday at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- DeAndre Liggins and Doron Lamb suffered ankle injuries late in today's game. Liggins is probable and Lamb is likely out of Sunday's game.
- John Calipari received some heat from UK fans for not calling off the dogs in today's game. He explained himself after the game.
- Connecticut defeated Louisville 69-66 in the Big East Tournament championship game.
- Former Kentucky star Antoine Walker is in negotiations with the IBL's Edmonton Energy. Walker scored 14 points for the Idaho Stampede in a loss tonight.
The NCAA Tournament Selection Process:
- Here's an in-depth look at the NCAA Tournament selection process
On Sunday, Get Ready For:
- The SEC championship game at 1:00 p.m. ET. Kentucky will battle the Florida Gators.
- Selection Sunday...'nuff said. AllKyHoops.com will be at the Morehead State Selection Show Watch Party.
- Bellarmine vs. Northern Kentucky in the second round of the NCAA DII Tournament
- Kentucky and Louisville recruit Kyle Anderson scored 22 points to lead St. Anthony to its 26th state title. St. Anthony defeated Cardinal McCarrick 75-28 in the title game. They'll go for a mythical national championship in this week's Tournament of Champions.
- Marquis Teague's high school career ended with a loss this morning to North Central.
- Campbellsville University's season ended with a 70-59 loss to King College in the NCCAA Mid-East Region Championship
- Bellarmine University defeated Indianapolis in the first round of the NCAA DII Tournament
- Northern Kentucky defeated Kentucky Wesleyan 76-74 in the first round of the NCAA DII Tournament
- I don't expect Doron Lamb to play for Kentucky tomorrow; if he does, I don't expect him to be anywhere close to normal
- Despite statements that he hopes to stay at Minnesota, Tubby Smith's name is on top of the list at Georgia Tech
- DeMarcus Cousins had 19 points and 11 rebounds in Sacramento's loss to New Orleans
- Eric Bledsoe scored a career-high 23 points in the Clippers win over John Wall and the Wizards. Bledsoe also had 8 rebounds and 6 assists. Wall finished with 25 points, 7 rebounds and 8 assists.
Video of the Day (Brandon Knight talks about the SEC Tournament):