The University of Indianapolis has announced the signings of several players, including former Murray State forward Tyler Rambo, for 2015-16.
Rambo transferred to UIndy after three seasons with the Racers.
Here is an excerpt from UIndy's press release:
Lastly, Tyler Rambo comes to UIndy with one year of eligibility after spending four seasons (one redshirt) at Murray State. The 6-5 forward played in 30 games for the Racers last year, averaging 3.4 points and 1.5 rebounds in 11.4 minutes per contest. He was a key reserve on an MSU team that finished 29-6 in 2014-15, including a perfect 16-0 run through the Ohio Valley Conference regular season and two wins at the NIT.
Rambo is originally from Grandview, Mo., near Kansas City. He attended Grandview High School for three years before playing his senior season at Christian Life Center Academy in Humble,Texas. He was an all-district and all-conference performer in Missouri and later an McDonald's All-America nominee in Texas.
"Tyler will fit into our up-tempo system nicely with his speed and athleticism," predicted Gouard. "His performance at Murray State has shown us that he knows what it takes to be successful at the college level. We are in need of toughness and leadership, and Tyler presents both. He's motivated to make this his best season in college basketball, and we are excited to partner with him in making this happen. We expect great things out of Tyler."
- ► 2016 (825)
05/24 - 05/31
- Season Highlights of 2016 Owen County Forward Cars...
- Indianapolis Announces Tyler Rambo, Other Signees ...
- John Calipari, Other SEC Coaches Do V Throw Challe...
- WKU's Ray Harper to Appear in Glasgow on June 2
- Morehead State Adds JUCO Guard/Forward Ronnye Beam...
- Murray State Assistant Matt McMahon is Headed to L...
- John Calipari to Coach at USA Basketball Fantasy C...
- UK Announces That Mychal Mulder Has Signed
- Shaqquan Aaron Will Transfer to USC
- Union College Announces Summer Camp Dates
- ▼ 05/24 - 05/31 (10)
- ► 2014 (1843)
- ► 2013 (2343)
- ► 2012 (3128)
- ► 2011 (4626)
- ► 2010 (3990)
- ► 2009 (2417)