Asbury University has revealed their updated men's basketball roster for the 2015-16 season.
The Eagles return 9 of their top 10 scorers from last season's 20-11 team, including talented upperclassmen Kyle Lamb, Tyler Smith, Kristian Morgan and Jordan Gilbert.
Asbury has also added Morehead State transfer Will Henderson and Ryan Brightwell, who last played at Mid-Continent University.
Incoming freshmen include all-star honorable mention guard Trenton Thompson from Harrison County and Deion Cochran from Collins.
2015-16 Men's Basketball Roster
2 Kristian Morgan JR G 6-0 175 Warsaw, Ky Gallatin County High School
3 Daulton Peters SO F 6-4 Nicholasville, Ky. West Jessamine H.S.
5 Alex Dennis JR G 6-2 165 Mt. Eden, Ky Spencer County High School
10 Jordan Gilbert SR G 5-11 160 Maysville, Ky Mason County H.S.
13 Will Henderson SO G 5-11 Nicholasville, Ky. Morehead State
14 Kyle Lamb SR G 6-1 175 Nicholasville, Ky East Jessamine High School
23 Kristian Svendsen SR F 6-6 Piscataway Township, N.J. Raritan Valley CC
24 Tyler Smith JR G 6-2 190 Lexington, Ky Bryan Station High School
30 Todd Jefferson SR F 6-5 210 Brooksville, Ky Thomas More College
32 Timmy Bradshaw JR F 6-2 220 Nicholasville, Ky East Jessamine High School
33 Zach Freeman SO F 6-2 Lawrenceburg, Ky. Anderson County H.S.
34 Austin Kindred SO G 6-2 Georgetown, Ky. Scott County H.S.
42 Isaac Moore SO G 6-2 Lawrenceburg, Ind. Homeschooled
55 Ryan Brightwell SR F 6-5 Lexington, Ky. Mid-Continent
NA Kennon Cochran FR Shelby County
NA David McCorvey FR West Jessamine
NA Trenton Thompson FR Harrison County
NA Deion Cochran FR Collins
- ► 2016 (779)
07/12 - 07/19
- Happy Osborne Excited for 2015-16 Season at Kentuc...
- Kentucky Extends Offers to 2016 PG Dennis Smith Jr...
- Asbury University Reveals 2015-16 Men's Basketball...
- Terrence Commodore Named Director of Player Person...
- Rick Pitino Announces Puerto Rico's Roster for Pan...
- Kentucky Has Reportedly Reached Out to Memphis Tra...
- Murray State Getting Ready for Canada Exhibition T...
- Carson Williams Adds Offer from Ball State
- Anthony Davis Stars in Nike's New "Short A Guy" Co...
- Anthony Davis Signs Record-Breaking Contract Exten...
- Timmy Knipp Will Begin Professional Career in Germ...
- Aaron Harrison Earns 2-Year Deal with Charlotte
- ▼ 07/12 - 07/19 (12)
- ► 2014 (1843)
- ► 2013 (2343)
- ► 2012 (3128)
- ► 2011 (4626)
- ► 2010 (3990)
- ► 2009 (2417)