Lindsey Wilson College will hold four basketball camps this summer.
Here are details from LWC:
COLUMBIA, Ky. – The Lindsey Wilson men's basketball program announced four camp dates for the summer of 2016 on Friday.
Camps will include two individual camps and two team camps, consisting of the LWC Individual and Fundamental Blue Raider Basketball Camp, the LWC Elite Skills Camp, the Lindsey Wilson College Middle School Team Camp, and the Adair County/LWC Summer League.
The Individual and Fundamental camp runs from June 6-9 for boys in grades 2-9 and focuses on fundamental skill development with guest speakers and camp awards. The Elite Camp runs from June 27-30 for boys in grades 5-9 and features developing basketball skills such as shooting technique, basketball IQ, ball-handling skills and defensive work.
The LWC Middle School Team Camp runs from June 14-15 and features teams in grades 6-8 while the Adair County/LWC Summer League begins on June 13-14, featuring freshman, junior varsity and varsity games.
Goals of the Blue Raider Basketball Camps are to create an attitude for effectiveness with intense instruction, fundamental teaching, and actual playing of games.
Camp dates begin on June 6. For more information, visit the "Additional Links" tab on the men's basketball page at LindseyAthletics.com.
Individual and Fundamental Camp | Elite Skills Camp | Middle School Team Camp | Adair County/LWC Summer League
- ► 2017 (52)
04/10 - 04/17
- Buckhorn's Connor Hoskins Adds an Offer from Unive...
- Cordia's Ajenee Chisolm Commits to Alice Lloyd Col...
- Josh Pastner Says He Won't Hire Any Assistants Who...
- Report: Bullitt East's Bob Blackburn Has Stepped D...
- Tubby Smith Introduced at Memphis
- Memphis Has Hired Tubby Smith to Replace Josh Past...
- Tubby Smith to Memphis?
- Corban Collins Will Transfer from Morehead State
- Southwestern Head Coach Steve Wright Has Stepped D...
- Lindsey Wilson to Hold Four Summer Basketball Camp...
- ▼ 04/10 - 04/17 (10)
- ► 2015 (1684)
- ► 2014 (1843)
- ► 2013 (2343)
- ► 2012 (3128)
- ► 2011 (4626)
- ► 2010 (3990)
- ► 2009 (2417)