An arrest citation obtained by the Courier-Journal has revealed more information on the weekend arrest of Kentucky's Derek Willis.
According to the citation, Willis was found passed out in the street.
Here is an excerpt:
According to the arrest citation provided by the Boone County Sheriff’s Department, a deputy was dispatched to Mountain Laurel Way in Union, Ky., because of a possible drunk subject “laying in the middle of the street.” The deputy arrived to find Willis on the ground outside the open driver’s side door of a vehicle and reported a “strong odor of associated with alcohol” coming from the inside of the vehicle and Willis.
The deputy reported Willis said he had “a lot“ to drink and could not advise where he was other to say in “northern Kentucky” after being woken up. The citation reports Willis had extremely slurred speech, was unsteady on his feet and “was a danger to himself and others.”
06/12 - 06/19
- Former UPIKE Guard Jackson Hussey Begins Pro Caree...
- Ivan Aska, Cuthbert Victor on U.S. Virgin Islands ...
- Vargas, Sosa and Dicent Make Preliminary Roster fo...
- The Derek Willis Arrest Video is Not Good
- Tai Wynyard Makes Some Ballsy Comments About Draym...
- Peyton Siva is Headed to Germany
- Marcus Lee Officially Introduced by California
- Brescia University Signs Blake Donavan, Zach McDan...
- Citation Says Kentucky's Derek Willis Was Found Pa...
- Kentucky's Derek Willis Arrested in Northern Kentu...
- ▼ 06/12 - 06/19 (10)
- ► 2015 (1684)
- ► 2014 (1843)
- ► 2013 (2343)
- ► 2012 (3128)
- ► 2011 (4626)
- ► 2010 (3990)
- ► 2009 (2417)