Former Eastern Kentucky forward Jarelle Reischel has earned workouts with the New York Knicks, Phoenix Suns and Washington Wizards.
Reischel is hoping to land a roster spot in one of the NBA summer leagues.
Here is a release about the workouts from EKU:
RICHMOND, Ky. – Former Eastern Kentucky University men's basketball player Jarelle Reischel will work out for the Phoenix Suns, Washington Wizards and New York Knicks over the next two days in hopes of making an NBA Summer League roster.
Reischel came to EKU as a graduate transfer in the summer of 2015, and he blossomed into one of the best all-around players in the country in his one season under head coach Dan McHale.
The 6-7 wing was the first player in America to reach 300 points, 100 rebounds and 50 assists last season, and he finished the year as EKU's leading scorer and the OVC's third-leading scorer (17.9 points/game). He also ranked in the top-15 in the OVC in rebounds (6.8 rebounds/game), free throw percentage (78.4), assists (3.2 assists/game) and steals (1.7 steals/game).
The native of Frankfurt, Germany scored a career-high 37 points versus Longwood on Nov. 22 and he just missed the first triple-double in EKU history versus Thomas More on Nov. 25, recording 16 points, 9 rebounds and 9 assists.
He scored his 1,000th collegiate point in EKU's season finale at Tennessee Tech.
05/29 - 06/05
- Morehead State Assistant is a Finalist at Wayne St...
- Two Schools in the Mix for Kentucky Transfer Charl...
- Former UK Players Add Chane Behanan to Roster for ...
- Former EKU Player Jarelle Reischel is Working Out ...
- Former UK Player Twany Beckham Lands a New Job
- St. Catharine College is Closing Doors
- Rick Pitino Previews 2016-17 Season, Doesn't Expec...
- Former Kentucky Players are Returning to Rupp Aren...
- Life University Has Hired Former Campbellsville Co...
- Campbellsville Coach Keith Adkins Has Resigned
- Tai Wynyard Will Play 3-on-3 Basketball for New Ze...
- ▼ 05/29 - 06/05 (11)
- ► 2015 (1684)
- ► 2014 (1843)
- ► 2013 (2343)
- ► 2012 (3128)
- ► 2011 (4626)
- ► 2010 (3990)
- ► 2009 (2417)