Former Kentucky point guard Rajon Rondo has signed with the Chicago Bulls for the next two seasons.
Rondo has signed a two-year, $28 million dollar deal with Chicago.
Last season, he averaged 11.7 points, 11.7 assists and 6.0 rebounds per game for the Kings.
Here's more from the Chicago Tribune:
Rondo has clearly overcome a torn ACL in January 2013. In addition to the 11.7 assists, he averaged 11.7 points and six rebounds for the Kings last season while posting 37 double-doubles and six triple-doubles. As an aside, three Bulls offseason acquisitions — Rondo, Valentine and Paul Zipser — have had knee surgeries.
Rondo's strong season with the Kings on a one-year, make-good deal also saw him shoot a career high 36.5 percent from 3-point range and outshoot Derrick Rose from all ranges: inside the arc, outside the arc and inside the restricted area.
And he's a pass-first pure point guard and strong rebounder for his position who owns career averages of 11 points, 8.7 assists and 4.8 rebounds over 10 seasons.
- ► 2017 (55)
07/03 - 07/10
- Jamaal Jackson Named Head Coach at Kentucky State ...
- Louisville Offers Scholarship to 2017 Guard Alex O...
- UK Recruit John Petty Appreciates John Calipari's ...
- Maze Stallworth Leaves Casey County to Take Over a...
- Morehead State Will Play Mississippi State in Dece...
- UK, Louisville and EKU Represented in Utah Jazz Su...
- Jodie Meeks Excited About "Fresh Start" with the O...
- Japeth Aguilar to Play for Philippines National Te...
- Rajon Rondo Signs with the Chicago Bulls
- Cameron Payne Stands Out in Orlando, Alex Poythres...
- Sacramento Rookie Skal Labissiere Answers Fan Ques...
- ▼ 07/03 - 07/10 (11)
- ► 2015 (1684)
- ► 2014 (1843)
- ► 2013 (2343)
- ► 2012 (3128)
- ► 2011 (4626)
- ► 2010 (3990)
- ► 2009 (2417)